Jan 16, 2007

The Real ME



Some people called me Lyn, others called me Pielags or Pielago (which is my surname). Few people called me Indi (which is too far from my name) but actually people on Earth; I am always called with the name of Christlyn. I was born and was baptized by the real name of Mary Christlyn Cuizon Pielago. But if I became an artist, I would prefer the screen name Christlyn Cuizon (why did I mention being an artist?). You know what my name is derived from the name of my parents. My name of my dad, actually it is Papa, Christopher. They get there the name Chris. Telling you about his work (if you never mind), he is an executive housekeeper. Guess where? He is in Bahrain. He works there as an OFW and in there for I think for the past 5 years or so. But guess what (if you never mind again), he is going home this April. Back to our topic, the second name which is Lyn came from my mom; actually it is Mama again, Carolyn. My mom loves to cook and experiment new dishes. If you will never mind again, my mom cooked in our table last family day 2005-2006. And you know what, it is a total success. She is also a sales executive here in Cebu City only and not outside the world (joke). I was here on this , I will not say it is beautiful because it is not, nice earth for the past 13 years smiling, laughing, crying and making pa-sweet moves. It was since November 1993 (I will not say the date) that I was here in this nice earth.

When you gonna ask me if I had siblings. Oh yes I have. My only sister was here on this nice earth for the past 10 years since August 1997 (again I will not tell the date). She is born and baptized like me with the name of Mary Charis but we prefer to call her Cha-cha. If you don’t mind again and again, she is studying at the Aloguinsan Central School where I once going in my elementary life.

Because this is about me, I will tell you my favorites and other sort of description of myself.

I am just a simple girl. Sometimes I didn’t even care to my face which was right now full of pimples and acne. But despite of this what they called craters on my face; it did not even affect my grades. And also despite of this, I had cute eyes which people like in me. Wait!!! Not only my eyes which they like, they have liked my attitude which is being pa-sweet to them. Being the youngest in our batch, they like me as a sweet, kind and very generous little girl (which I think is false…joke). Yes! Promise to you they tell that. to me. And most what I and they like to me is I have love and fear in our Almighty Father and our Mother Mary.



Because I am just a simple girl, I like simple things. When you ask me this question, “If you had a thing in your life that you most cherish, what it is?” My answer will be, my Piglet stuff toy which was given by my sister when she was only 3 years old. Imagine that, she was only 3 years old and she gave me a present and it was my birthday present. Believe me or not? She used her money and not my mother’s money. And it is with me all the time even when I go to school everyday it is still on my bag and especially in times when I am lonely and nothing to speak with. And if it is the most important person in the world that is being ask, I would prefer to answer people and not person. It is because it is my family and friends that I really like to be with in my whole life.


This is me. This is my life, my story and the stuff all about me. Hope you will like me with this attitudes cause me I like you whoever you are.

No comments:

Background