Jan 17, 2007

My Princes!!!





Who doesn't agree at this statement?
“Girls have the man of their lives”
Even little children or shall I say kids have crushes and love ones.
Other girls call their boyfriends “honey” and “sweetheart”.
But you know? The most common that I had ever heard is “Babe”.
It is used by most of the teens that I heard.
Instead of Babe or Honey, I called my love ones “PRINCE”.
The 1st thing that you may gonna ask, “Why Prince?” Am I right?
Princes are the most common leading men in fairytales.
Take for example, Little Mermaid’s Prince Eric.
When Ariel (who was the mermaid) first saw Prince Eric, she fell in love with him immediately.
But since Prince Eric was a human, she has to go to the sea witch, Ursula (her father’s mortal enemy) to ask some potions to make herself a human. Even if the conditions are quite hard for her to do, she has to sacrifice for her love.
At the end, because of Ariel’s sacrifice and love for Prince Eric, they lived happily ever after (as how fairytales end).

But before I will be carried away by my emotions, here is what I am saying a while ago.
The Top 5 “Princes of my life”.


At no. 5 are the “Princes of Tennis”. Prince of Tennis, a Japanese anime, is aired on Philippine television at Channel 27, QTV. It is aired weekdays from 4:00-4:30 PM.
I am really sad of this schedule because we have classes’ weekdays at 4:00 PM. But if there are no classes, I really watch this anime.


What I would like to watch in this anime, aside from the game itself, are the super handsome characters. Prince Ryoma, Prince Tezuka, Prince Kikumaru and Prince Fuji.

Ryoma is a new student at Seishun Academy Middle School (Seigaku) which is the school he transferred to from the United States. His amazingly good-looks and sometimes cocky attitude has made him highly popular with girls, but he doesn't seem to notice at all. Tennis is his life.
Tezuka is the captain of the tennis club and a third year student at Seishun Academy Middle School or Seigaku.Tezuka is serious about everything he does, and he is very strict - one of his trademark phrases is "Do not let your guard down".Syuusuke Fuji is a third year student at Seishun Academy, and is fifteen years of age. Fuji is cheerful and easygoing, with a penchant for playfully teasing those around him.Eiji Kikumaru is a third year student at Seishun Academy Middle School(Seigaku).Eiji is also known to have the sharpest vision on the team, with an exceptional talent for seeing moving objects.
If you still didn't know who they are,you should watch them!!!Maybe you will be a fanatic like me.

Ranking at no. 4 is Prince Daniel Radcliffe.Real name is Daniel Jacob Radcliffe.He is an English film, television and stage actor. He is known for playing school-aged wizard Harry Potter in each of the first five films based on the best-selling Harry Potter book series.

If you don't know him, I shall say you lost "half of your life".He is a very good actor and won many awards such as the Best Actor for Cine Awards in Belgium.
Note:Watch out for Prince Daniel's Harry Potter movie:Order of the Phoenix.It is coming this March.Start saving your allowance,cause me I am starting to.
Prince William Moseley has made it into the top 3.
William Peter Moseley is an English actor. He is best known for starring as Peter Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series.
Previously, he played a small role as Forrester in a 2002 television version of Goodbye, Mr. Chips.
I really like the Chronicles of Narnia.He did a very good job in this film.
Note:Watch out for Prince's William's the chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian on 2008.
At no.2 is Prince Edward Speelers.Real name Edward John Speelers.Has enjoyed participating in school plays since the age of three. Notably, in his secondary school years, he played the lead roles in his school's productions of 'Richard III' and 'Hamlet'.Is an only child. His parents are divorced and his mother now resides in Spain. His father, John, is a financial consultant in London.Many said that Edward,which stars as the new Eragon,didn't do more to his acting.But for me over-all,it was a great success.
Trivia:He was suggested for the role of Peter Pevensie in the Narnia series, but in the end Prince William Peter Moseley got the part.

And the Prince who is always no.1 in my heart,my mind and my soul,Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is born in Bethlehem,the city of David.
He is the savor of all the people.He died in the cross to save us all.

I really love Him so much.That's why He is my no.1 Prince.

Did you enjoy it?
These Princes does not really exist in real life.
But I will not stop imagining.
Maybe one day,as I am watching prince of Tennis,the 4 Princes may come and ask,"Wanna play tennis?"
Or maybe I will find myself next year with Daniel doing the last Harry Potter film.Maybe I can go to Narnia and rule the kngdom just as King Peter did.And maybe I will find myself flying with Ed Speelers in the next series of Eragon which I think was Eldest.And guess what?I am also a dragon rider!!!Or maybe I will be the 1st woman apostle of Jesus Christ.I will not stop dreaming.Even if they laugh at me.As what Kamikazee's new song said,"Libre lang mangarap"(It is free to dream)

Maybe one day,I'm gonna find myself together with one of those Princes.

Just believe that you will do it, you will gonna do it.

Isn't that exciting?



No comments:

Background