Mar 26, 2007

"Hakuna Matata"


“Hakuna Matata”, this is my motto. Is there any motto as Hakuna Matata? Yes there is and Timon and Pumba made these motto. By the way, are you confused why Hakuna Matata is a motto?

“Hakuna Matata
What A wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata
Ain’t no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It’s a problem free
Philosophy
Hakuna Matata”

This song, Hakuna Matata, was song by Timon and Pumba in the popular movie, The Lion King Part 1. They sung this when Simba (I think you know him), was very sad at that time because of his father’s death, which he blame himself. They sung this to make Simba happy. And believe it or not, it worked!!!

Hakuna Matata means no worries. I choose this as my motto because I am a person doing anything to fight away problems and sorrows in my heart. Everyday, when we have so many, many projects and tests to do, I just remember this phrase and like a gun, half of my problem passed away. You may see me, sad sometimes but you always see me smiling and laughing and like no other problems. It is because of this phrase. Whenever the day is loaded with problems, my smile is always ready for everyone. It is because of this phrase.

One day, a friend of mine became very, very sad. We don’t even know why and what is the cause of his sadness. Every person that advice her cannot make her happy and cannot even let her tell what is the cause of her problem. Each day, every person came and make her some advises but not one of them made her even smile. I was very, very afraid at that time when I was going to advise her. I thought that maybe she will not be happy with what will I say, but I really tried. I then came to her and said, “Hakuna Matata”. I did not know that she know what that means and she began laughing and laughing. All my classmates were shocked when they saw her laugh like that. Then she thanked me for what I have done to her and for making her happy. Then after that we began singing the “Hakuna Matata”.

Everybody had a motto and everybody is referring her motto to her basic life. And for me, it was been said that I am a little girl that always had a smile and a laugh for everyone. Every time people had problems, I carried away with her emotion because I was touched but saying “Hakuna Matata” to me is a very good work to do. And for you, I mean the one reading this; just don’t forget to say the word Hakuna Matata whenever you had problems. And we will never know that problem will soon go away.

“Hakuna Matata
What A wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata
Ain’t no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It’s a problem free
Philosophy
Hakuna Matata”

No comments:

Background