Jan 23, 2007

Fairytales Come True...

Fairytales are not true. They are just for children to make them quiet when they are so noisy and for them to make them fall asleep during nap time. Princess, princes, witches, fairies and knights only exist in books. Fairytale stories like turning a pumpkin into a coach and a magic lamp that when you rub it, a magical genie will appear and then you will gonna wish something and then 1, 2, 3 “Abracadabra” it then came true, it only exist in books that we read. But is it really true? That fairytales are just fantasy? Well! For me some come true while some cannot be.


Looking for my Prince Charming is one. Since I was a little child, I hope that I will soon see my Prince Charming. The one that will save me from my wicked stepmother and that he will just swim under the sea to find me. Sometimes some princes charming came but like what my friend’s blog says, “He is your Prince Charming but what if you are not his Cinderella” How sad isn’t it? I just sometimes thought that maybe Shrek will the one to come first than Prince Charming as what Shrek: the movie had said. But even if he is like Shrek, who is an ogre, if he had a kind and nice heart, I will be glad to be his Fiona. But I still did not find him. Even Shrek had not come from my way yet. But I know God had better plans for me and that this fairytale of mine about my soon prince charming will come true not now maybe but as time comes.

Another fairytale story is having wings that can make us fly to different places that we want to go, even to Never, Never land where fairies like Tinker bell and lost children like the Darling’s. You can go anywhere when you have these wings. You can even get the first prize when you race with Rapunzel’s prince charming in going up the tower by your wings. I really wish I had these wings. But you know these days, even you do not have wings, you can go immediately to places you have wanted. By using the modern technology gadgets like airplanes and choppers you can go to the place you like. But maybe me myself can create wings that can help people fly immediately and so that they will never come late to their works.

And who never want that magic beans that Alice had. Of course a person wants that even me. So he can easily escape immediately when his two girl friends come in the same place during a friend’s occasion by making his self small? Or that he can scare people by making himself big like a giant? But what I really want in those magical beans is that it can turn me small so that I can explore the underground world and it can turn me like a giant so that I can see everything above me.

If you think that it will come true, it will. You can make a house filled with cookies, chocolates and candies just like in Hansel and Gretel if you will just work for it for how many days. Or you can have Aladdin’s magic carpet when you make one with batteries and stuff. But of course you can make people happy when you will be their fairy godmother that grants those wishes. Wishes that they think only exist only on books. Dreams that hope to come true. Fairytales can come true. Promise!!!

No comments:

Background